Monday, March 05, 2012

Scooby Doo: Legend of the Phantosaur Title Sequence



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKQApITQ8TA
Hi All! I know this is kinda old  by now but I just found this looking through my stuff. These are keys I did for a title sequence for Scooby Doo: Legend of the Phantosaur. I designed and painted these keys. Dexter Smith, a long time colleague of mine did the designs for the main characters and the animals in the taxidermy room which are really cool. I really liked the song. It sticks in your head and you can't get rid of it. Then you have to listen to the soundtrack of Annie to get it out of your mind but then you are stuck with tomorrow, tomorrow I love you tomorrow.....for the rest of the day. Then you have to go back and watch this clip again. Scooby doo doobody Scooby doo doo. Maybe you shouldn't watch the clip.